Ipatalos yo pa ya ed salitan Pangasinan. Sarag yon dagdagan o bawasan. Salamat.
- Para ed kankanta ya laro-an ken Merle Haggard, silip diad Carolyn (kanta).
- See Carl (name) for more information about the name.
Nang-ragay ed toon Carolyn ya lubay:
- Carolyn Bennett (born 1950), Canadian politician
- Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy (1966-1999), wife of John F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Carolyn Brown (choreographer) (born 1927), American dancer, choreographer, and writer, founding member of the Merce Cunningham Dance Company
- Carolyn Cassady (born 1923), American writer associated with the Beat Generation
- Carolyn C. J. Cherryh, American science fiction and fantasy writer
- Carolyn Forché (born 1950), American poet, editor, translator and human rights advocate
- Carolyn Franklin (1944-1988), American singer and songwriter, sister of Aretha Franklin
- Carolyn Hart, American mystery writer
- Carolyn Hax (born 1966), American writer and advice columnist
- Carolyn Dawn Johnson (born 1971), Canadian country music singer-songwriter
- Carolyn Jones (1930-1983), American actress best known for playing Morticia Addams in the television series The Addams Family
- Carolyn Jones (politician), Canadian politician
- Carolyn Jones-Young (born 1969), American former basketball player
- Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick (born 1945), American politician
- Carolyn Kizer (born 1925), Pulitzer Prize-winning American poet
- Carolyn Leigh (1926-1983), American lyricist best known for co-writing "Witchcraft" and "The Best Is Yet to Come"
- Carolyn B. Maloney (born 1946), American politician
- Carolyn Martin (born 1951), American academic, author and president of Amherst College
- Carolyn McCarthy (born 1944), American politician
- Carolyn McCormick (born 1959), American actress best known for her role as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet in the Law & Order franchise
- Carolyn Morris (1925-1996), pitcher in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League
- Carolyn Omine, American television writer and producer
- Carolyn Parrish (born 1946), Canadian former politician
- Carolyn Porco (born 1953), American planetary scientist
- Carolyn See (born 1934), American author and reviewer
- Carolyn Seymour (born 1947), English actress
- Carolyn S. Shoemaker (born 1929), American astronomer
- Carolyn Watkinson (born 1949), English mezzo-soprano singer of baroque music
- Carolyn D. Wright (born 1949), American poet
Ragay son Fictional ni Carolyns:
- Carolyn Keene, pseudonym of the authors of the Nancy Drew and The Dana Girls mystery stories
- Carolyn Barek, on the television series Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Carolyn Stoddard, from the soap opera Dark Shadows
Say Filipinas ed Carolyn:
- Carolyn Fariñas, mayor, San Felife, Zambales, Philippines
- Carolyn Grace Garcia, mayor, Puerto Galera, Philippines
- Carolyn Rosales, model